Monday 16 April 2012

The end garden

Oh yes, our house and garden are so MASSIVE that we have an end garden; like we live in a manor house or something. Some people may just say it's a crappy bit of our normal garden that used to be covered by a shed but they would be wrong.

Our end garden is going to be a place where I grow things that don't quite fit anywhere else. Also where I can grow experiments, so if they don't work, or go a bit crazy, it doesn't matter - because they're not in my real garden, just the end garden.

In the meantime, I will grow lovely wildlife attracting flowers that I can also pick to fill my MASSIVE manor house.
Digging....

...more digging...

An iron pig tail. Using my archaeology brain I deduce that this means that Walthamstow was once populated by robot pigs in some sort of post-Orwellian sci-fi dystopia, but in the past, like.

raking

more raking

sowing the seeds



No comments:

Post a Comment