Sunday 1 April 2012

A different path

Our garden has a funny layout. There's a narrow concrete path with a narrow border on one side and a huge expanse on the other. I suppose this was ok when there was a narrow border and a lawn but lawns are for wimps. When you're growing veg you don't want to have to stand on the soil too much, you want to be able to reach from the path. So today (after a smashing afternoon with Tim&Jim) Jon made a new path that divided the huge expanse of plantable earth into more manageable, and reachable, sections.

marking out the path

edging it with bricks (though Mum says these aren't bricks but pavers, but I don't understand what they are so let's just call them bricks)


nearly finished!



For reasons I'm not 100% sure of, Jon decided to make it look like a railway. If any of my colleagues see this, please note, it was not my idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment