Sunday 29 January 2012

House of Pain.

Remember our shed? Here, here and here?


Well this was it the other day.

 Then my dad did this.

 And we suited up like this.

 And my dad did this.

Which looked like this from the outside. 

And this from the inside.

Then we started to wrap up the asbestos roof panels.

 Then we took out the window and celebrated a job well done.

 I nearly died of a twisted ankle when the wood-worm riddled floorboards started to collapse!
Dad got a nail through his foot and we had to put Germolene on it. I didn't take any photos of that. It would have been a bit rude. I think he's OK. I have spoken to him since, and mum said she'd look out for signs of lockjaw, so I'm sure he'll be OK.

Dad balances the broken shed on his nose.

 Heritage alert! - Original green!

 We took two loads of shed bits to the dump.

And now the garden looks like this, innit.

No comments:

Post a Comment