Saturday 17 March 2012

Let there be light

You may remember last month that Jon got himself a new bedside light. Well it was fine but my black anglepoise was better and I felt sorry for Jon with his £9 Ikea light. It wasn't that it didn't look right but the poise-ing mechanism just wasn't as fluid as the anglepoise. So when we went to late night opening at Wood Street Market and saw this red anglepoise we couldn't resist.



I really like the matchy/non-matchy-ness of the two lamps which are the same style but different colours. Also this now means that Jon can use his old Ikea light in the great loft kit-out which will be tackled this summer when my Step Dad has finished building my Mum a new kitchen. Don't get too excited it will be a budget kit-out and not a major extension!



No comments:

Post a Comment