Tuesday 20 March 2012

Blossom & Bill

Many moons ago our Friends Nell and Paddy gave us a lovely tea-towel for Christmas. They got it because it looks like us in cartoon tea-towel form. Jon's likeness is especially uncanny I think. It's from Blossom & Bill and they are 'design vikings'. I like this idea. I think I might describe myself as a viking more often, though Blossom and Bill are from Scandinavia and I'm from the Midlands.

One of the reasons it's taken us so long to do anything with our new tea-towel (too lovely to actually use to dry tea cups) it because we couldn't think how to frame it. Picture frames are so expensive and they've never quite the right size. But inspiration struck when we were at Stour Space on Jon's birthday. In this Olympic-side gallery all the art works were hung with mini bulldog clips on little nails. Maybe not a solution for our finest impressionists masterpieces (if we had some) but certainly perfect for our new tea-towel.

This photo doesn't really do it justice. You'll have to pop round for a cuppa to see how nice it looks in our bedroom.

It's a bit rude, isn't it? Now you can see why it's in the bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment