Sunday 18 December 2011

Further hangings

Following on from our previous mirror hanging binge, we've added some more bits and pieces to our bare walls.
A lovely print from Ellen and Robin in the kitchen.

My lovely Mucha at the top of the stairs, just where it used to be in my family home. In case you don't know me and are in any doubt the Mucha is not original, it's not even a print. It's on paper stuck to some wood, and it's got paint on it. But I love it because it reminds me of the house I grew up in.

The posters from two of Jon's gigs above the Hammond.

I decided the mirror wall was all a bit contrived looking for me, so we added some other stuff. Including my Dali (another piece of paper stuck to some wood but it reminds me of my Grandma).

Following the paper-stuck-on-wood theme, we hung Jon's spider man, which used to hang above his childhood bed, above the kitchen sink.

We got all Kettle's Yard and hung this mirror at an unexpected height. Partly so we can keep the wall opposite the window clear for super 8 screenings.

I requested Jon look normal for this photo, oh well.

The observant among you will see a pictorial clue to an upcoming post xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment