Wednesday 20 July 2011

The kitchen gets finished!

Jon spent quite a while trying to make this filler work in the special gun thing his Dad gave him....but it didn't, so he went to buy some wallpaper paste. We forgive him though because he was up so super early!

While he was doing that Mum and I finished the kitchen!




Don't tell John Pass but we didn't put any dust-sheets down so we had to keep getting the J-cloths out to wipe up our spills.

Not mopping the ceiling this time, but painting it!

and also painting myself a bit too.

Tea break!

But I'm washing up the paint trays.

A series of 'what everything looks like at the moment' photos.
the outhouse

the landing

my sewing room

Jon's music room



a light bulb

and another one (Jon took these photos, I'm not sure what the light bulb theme is)

another tea break! Notice I'm still not the one sitting down.

The Green Spot. Why will it not get covered?

Mum cleaned the top of the cooker, what a heroess!


Laura and James came so we had to have a tea break, what a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment