Sunday 1 March 2015

Pipes

Before you can start choosing paint and tiles and curtains and all that fun stuff you think you care about, you have to spend all the money in the world on pipe work.

 
A soil vent pipe, the placement of which I beleive is at least 2 years of your standard architecture degree. That's what Tim said anayway (or maybe I just made that up, but we have discussed SVPs!)

 

 
New drain. It's apparently a public drain becuase our neighbours stuff also flows into it. I don't really understand but I believe it's a whole world of other pain with Thames Water.

 
Fancy your water coming through lead pipes? No us neither, so we had this fancy blue one fitted instead. Who wants money for shoes when you can spend it on pipes you'll never see instead?

 
I don't even know what this is for. But it's new and is under our florr.




No comments:

Post a Comment