Sunday 24 March 2013

Super 8 Cinema

Although this is not a lifestyle blog, you are sure to be amazingly jealous of our fabulous lifestyle.
So, this isn't about us inviting our really fashionable and cool friends round to watch hipster super8 films projected onto our living room wall, no! This is about how I plan to have this as a permanent set-up in our living room (but Hannah doesn't know yet).


This is another dental surgery giveaway - an x-ray light-box. I think it will become a permanent fixture, eventually. And maybe I'll get better at block ampersands.


Super8 looks like movies through Instagram or Hipstermatic, yeah.


This was setting up. Eventually, I'll get projector stand, but the ladder worked.


It was darker than this, but, you know, flash and that.


I think next time, I'll try some raked seating.

No comments:

Post a Comment