Friday 13 July 2012

Stairwell to Heaven

I think every wall, apart from the stairwell walls, had had at least one coat of paint. Painting is annoying. I hate it. Lots.

So I get my dad to come and do it. He doesn't seem to mind so much. The stairwell involved high up ladder painting! He likes to do the more dangerous things because he says he's old and doesn't have as much to live for! DAD!

We covered up the banister because we're pros like that.

He still wants to strip the paint on the stairs but I like it. It looks like we meant it to look shabby chic, but we didn't, so that's, like, actually cool, rather than, like, fake, right?
Oh, and I changed the lampshade (check back to first photo) to one of those spherical paper ones. They're about the only lampshades we can agree on. And they cost £1 at Wilko's.

VIEW THE EPIC JOURNEY OF THE STAIRCASE HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment